woensdag 4 juli 2012

Brent & Co performing this Friday at The Bank!


Deze Vrijdag on 17:00 hebben we de Amerikaanse performer Brent & Co te gast! Hij verblijft deze week in Nederland en doet, naast andere plekken, ook onze locatie aan! Kom kijken want het is natuurlijk gratis!

Brent & Co. is the musical love child of Virginia-based singer/songwriter Brent Peterson. With musical leanings ranging from reggae and rock to country and funk, the band successfully straddles multiple genres without losing sight of its acoustic rock beginnings

"When I was a child I always enjoyed making mixtapes all the time and I preferred it when they skipped somewhat chaotically from genre to genre, likely the product of haveing a short attention span. But for better or worse that has shaped the music that I make. Sure, its all on acoustic guitar but I try to keep things moving - not sure if its to keep the attention of the audience or just myself but so far the approach has seemed to work. "